Holy Cow!! This from CAW

Guest b52er

Guest 6to8mos

It seems that all unions regard full pensions far more vital than jobs. Enjoy your pension folks, part of it used to be my pay cheque.

Guest b52er

Mentality is a difficult trait to alter, and unfortunately, unions have always and will always eat their young to preserve their own a _ _ es! A sad part of life in the "brotherhood"!

You said.. "Mentality is a difficult trait to alter, and unfortunately, unions have always and will always eat their young to preserve their own a _ _ es! A sad part of life in the "brotherhood"! "

This is exactly the sticking point with the ACPA deal. We are trying to protect our junior members and the tranfer of their jobs to JAZZ. Not the tranfer of the pilot mind you, just their jobs.

ACPA's entire history is made up of protecting it's "young". I am sure that ACPA's deal would have been a lot better to it's senior members if we voluntarily gave away the 110 seats and less aircraft.

IMO RJP

Guest buskipper

I don't think that any of the unions had to negotiate the pension issue - it was a given. The AC BOD's was going to get sued if they broke the law and didn't follow the pension rules.

The senior pilots only got what they were legally entitled to.

Archived