When In Doubt, Build Trains!!

Guest Nova Zemlya

Guest Nova Zemlya

Here is a video segment that will doubtless leave you more incredulous than you thought possible. What can I say? No doubt there are some people with a corner on incredulousness on this forum, so why not share the feeling?

Get Down And Raise Your Own Eyebrows And Ready Yourself For A Hissyfit, Because HERES CAPTAIN DAVIE!!

Interview With David Collenette

This interview took place on Friday, May 22. The interview is conducted in the first few minutes of this video segment.

(Windows Media player requred & high speed recommended.)

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Festus%20Buckle/CollenetteLuvsTrains.html

}:-

NZ

Very sad. Unfortunately no matter how incompetent the Libs are they will again be voted in by the Ontario immigrant vote, the Quebec "cultural" vote, and the east coast freeloader vote.

Mexico is looking better every day!

Guest DashTrash

The biggest freeloaders in this country are western based farmers and ranchers who scream for federal money whenever their cows get sick or it doesn’t rain. Where are Steve Harper and Ralph Klein then with their platitudes of “Free Market Economics “ when its their own constituency gettin kicked in the teeth. Easier to blame “eastern bums” than to face the reality that its ranchers and farmers who have the most subsidies in this country. If I could buy my beef from South America, My vegetables from Africa and my milk from the U.S. I could cut my grocery bill in half.

Archived