ACPA / Supreme Court

buzz

Just read the leave to appeal from ACPA to the supreme court. Pretty obvious that the tactic now is hold out as long as possible on existing layoff protection provided to real pilots by Mort the Strangler.

I'm getting really, really tired of having the union who supposedly represents me stand on my head while the water is rising in the pool.

Guest Mtc.

Whatever happens within ACPA, that may affect everyone within the company, is for ACPA ears only.....

Whatever happens elsewhere that may affect everyone within the company, is for ........ACPA only.....

Time to stop with the back room deals and agendas... We are all fighting for survival here...Time to come out of your perfect world

Guest Starman

It's a matter of public record, and there's no problem in discussing it here. But you can relax, Buzz, the downbid will be governed by the Keller award. The provisions of the Mitchnick award are gone and will not be revisited unless the Supreme Court grants leave for the case and even then, not until a costly and lengthly process has run its course and determines that Lordon and the CIRB are in error. (an extremely low percentage shot...)

Guest PC1510

It is quite disgusting but if it helps any at C3 we faced the same crap and it was all for not. Look where we ended up so these clowns who are deciding your future by as you put it "Standing on your Head" perhaps they too will drown!

Archived