One for Left base and Dragon

Guest Dash eight

Guest Dash eight

Boys....

It is not beneath the govt to fly on Jazz and their dash's. In fact the other week, Joe Clark flew into London on board the Beech 1900!!

Guest leftbase

Good to hear! And why not? Match the equipment to the mission, maybe some people will start making some money!

Leftbase your part right about the equipment but the time slot should fit yyz-yxu-yyz 1710-1730 is wrong it's oversold inbound and everybody wants to bump up to the 1620 dep.and the 1730 dep is oversold the 1900 has it place but it should be early in the day like 930-1230 and if there is irops it's a nightmare with a 1900 at 1710-1730 time slot.

Guest leftbase

Appreciate the comments, I don't pretend to know the exact operational requirements for a certain route. There are always a million factors besides simply load factors, such as repositioning crew/equipment, duty regs, etc.

But considering all those factors, if it makes sense to use a certain machine - time to use it. Not a lot of time left to waste on bad management of the resources, IMO.

Oooo, that Joe..

Ya, you had to go and make a liar out of me.. well, it's good to see, BUT, Can you prove it ;) and anyway, he is not a REAL politician is he?..

Thanks for the intel, oh, and don’t forget, the Grits barely hold on to Party Status at all, I suspect the budget is as dry as my 103 year old grandad, he's been dead for 13 years..

Guest Dash eight

SO putting the Beech on a steady load factor route is ok then yet they continue to use a 300 series on the ottawa flight in the am? Talk about bad management of resources..

Archived