WJ in the Globe

>>you can hardly say the two are mutually exclusive<<

That was the point. They are not. If you read the original post I pointed to that.

With CCAAs, SARS and the Irag War II, reality TV is much more interesting for the vicarious vultures. Some fail to understand that the tree, in which they are perched, is being destablized, too.

Life at WJ is not immune to major events in the industry. AC is doing what it can to stay in business. Likely that will affect WJ!

...imo!

JW

Thanks for the enlightening, Sierra Delta! As I said, I was willing to be corrected. But I would argue with you about THE WEST - YHM & vice versa. Strictly speaking, you're technically correct, but YHM was always considered part of the YYZ cachment area. Smart move, tho'I grant you, altho Greyhound was the YHM pioneer.

All the Best, and happy pioneering!

IE.

Actually if we are talking history at the Hamilton airport I believe Nationair tried to operate out of there way back when with a DC-8 to Europe, even before that I think Nordair operated the F27 in and out from Montreal and maybe Ottawa, they may have used the 737 also, but that one I am not sure about, then came KFC/Greyhound. Also USAIR Express ran into Hamilton.

Just a bit of Canadian airport history.

Regards

Archived