Question for an Air Transat Employee or someo

pictues

I have a friend who is traveling to Cuba on Air Transat From YVR via YYC and her Boyfriend is 6'4". Was just wondering what Type of Aircraft is used (they are traveling on May 12th I believe) and if you don't know what Seats would be best for someone 6'4" on all Aircraft that have the range or may be operating the flight

Thankx in Advance

The equipment they are operating that day is an A330. Seats are very tight in their configuration. His best bet would be the row which is just behind door L2. I don't remember which row it is. The only disadvantage is that everyone stands in front of you by the door but it's better than having your knees in your chest!

Tell your friends to do their best to get the row at L2/R2 door. That is about the best, unless they want to upgrade to Club Transat.

The nice thing is about 8hrs after leaving YVR they will be drinking cold beer on the beach.

Regards

6'4" A330 pilot

Tell your friends the best row to get is the L2/R2 door row. Otherwise they may wish to upgrade to Club Transat if there is space left.

Regardless of where they sit about 8hrs after leaving they will be drinking cold beer on the beach, oh and they will get a hot meal on the way there.

Regards,

6'4" A330 pilot

Archived