JR

Guest justthefacts

Guest justthefacts

This is in response to postings from Friday 28th "Air Canada's Bad choice". When are the Real Air Canada pilots going to take their big ego's out of the sand and deal with the fact's about their company.

1. Ac has been in great financial trouble for years, does anyone read their financial reports. (the facts are clear)

2.Ac had no debt in 1988 as it was cleared by the tax payers, they now have 12 billion, CDN came with 1.35 billion in debt and they brought all of their routes which were used to the max after the merger so it was a good business decision. Just because the industry changes and it will always change you can't go back and blame a good business decision and now call it a bad one as times change.

3. This company is so badly in need of an over-haul in the way this company is managed, it's like working for the post office from the 70's.

$. Now that AC has burned all of their cash with bad management decisions, Hey, lets blame CAI, CAI was a lean operation, they just didn't have the assets AC was given by the taxpayers to out last AC. Right now AC is in the same position CAI was, except the company is run like the post office from the 70's and it's not going to change, because that's the way they have alway's done it. Well... my friends it's time for a new management or for this mangement to start to run this company like a company should be run, and get rid of the post office way of thinking from the 70's.

4. Now the JR, the AC pilots are going to have to get over it. Morton broke the Canadian Law it's that simple. Now justice will be served NO WINNERS AND NO LOSERS. It's thats simple.

Do all of you, that told the Canadian guy's lets put this behind us and go for a beer, do you still want to go for that beer now?

Your facts are wildly inaccurate. AC was not privatized without debt. And, the debt that AC currently carries is mostly leasing obligations, there's quite a difference.

The post office reference is nothing more than a gratuitous swipe. I won't go out of my way to defend management, but the present circumstances are relatively unique. All full service airlines are currently losing money.

Care to point out where Mitchnick broke the law? If you can substantiate that one, please do it on the ezboard forum. I find it most unprofessional that you would bring JR issues to this forum.

Guest kevbert

You may as well save your breath - I'm sure there are people here who believe that CDN would still be around if they hadn't bought Wardair...

Guest justthefacts

It's quite clear now that Morton has broken the Canadian Labour Law, isn't that why were back in arbitration. Isn't that why the Federal court voted in favour of CAI. Morton screwed up big time. Read all the documents it's very clear to the Federal courts and the CIRB.

Guest justthefacts

The Lordon deal is a lot different then Morton's.
1 no winners and no losers
2 no lay-offs for the 422 cai guys first
3 re-instatements rights gone
4 ratio which isn't known, but will be constructed with no winners and no losers
5 contractual rights to be honoured cai has widebody Capt's protected in our contract
6 ex-cra guy's have contractual rights in the contract
7 CAI has the largest amount of retirements which I believe will be returned to us.
8 All the gains that was given to AC pilots during the pass two years will be returned to CAI to spilt with AC based on no winners & losers
Does it still look the same? I don't think so

Archived