lets get on with it

nozel

The media could care less about our family in-fighting so now that the cookie has crumbled, it is time to deal with the real issue(s) at hand!

Our front line staff are the ambassadors that make or break our guests visit with us, in short much has been reported in a negative tone about us.It is time to reaquaint ourselves with providing first class service even if the guest expects it for a beer budget , a bitter pill for us to swallow I'm sure!

The topic of good customer service is making the talk show rounds in YVR and other centre’s as well. Much critisism is being leveled of our old way of dealing with our guests and our ability to change that for the better (some of it warranted some not).

The debate is whether we can adapt or not adapt to a changing flying world.

Though we are emerging bloodied from this battle,the wounds will heal, we must bury our bitterness for it will reflect in how we deal with our guests in the future and our future depends on how we treat our guests.

Our guests however do not care that we have lost some quality people, only that it will cost them less to fly…how heartless!

To paraphrase Joey Smallwood

It is not the high cost of living but the cost of high living that is doing us in!

We are living a reality check and have started down the road to survival.

Thoughts welcome...

I agree with what you say,,,but could you please pick a better word than "guests"

You don't charge "guests" for a meal invitation do you? You don't charge "guests" for a weekend stay in your home, or a ride on your boat. That is way too hypocritical. Too well,,,smarmee

How about "clients" or anything that shows you respect the fact they are spending hard earned dollars to purchase your service and that business is valued.

If someone offered me to be "their guest" and than stuck their hand out looking for money I'd call em a liar.

(((You don't charge "guests" for a meal invitation do you? You don't charge "guests" ...........(for) a ride on your boat.)))

Uhmmm, well, no you don't but much to Scuba 02s chagrin, I have a small sign over the main cabin entrance to our boat that reads "This boat runs on gas...not..Thanks". :>

Guest shibui

The sooner AC people stop using that phrase, the sooner we can uncurl our little toes.

On my last of 31 Atlantic crossings with AC, "business as usual" meant treating each and every "guest" as if they were a trial sent from a wrathful God in full Sampson-squashing, Job-tormenting mode.

That can't go on.

Guest shibui

The sooner AC people stop using that phrase, the sooner we can uncurl our little toes.

On my last of 31 Atlantic crossings with AC, "business as usual" meant treating each and every "guest" as if they were a trial sent from a wrathful God in full Sampson-squashing, Job-tormenting mode.

That can't go on.

Guest shibui

That can't go on.

Guest shibui

That can't go on.

Ok Kip, I'll bring along a few cans of Beans for the day cruise. Cause your a good guy, Ill spring for Beans with Bacon.. Yummy..Lotsa gas..
PS

"If someone offered me to be "their guest" and than stuck their hand out looking for money I'd call em a liar."

You must really have to bite your tongue every time you stay in a hotel.

Maybe you should cash the stink pot in for a real boat,,you know one with sails. Then all you would need of your "guests" would be a little wind. Shouldn't be to hard to round up ;)

Guest fasteddy

Hey..I'm with ya there Kal...there is no tax on the wind,not yet,anyway....may yer big jib blow!!!

Guest fasteddy

Hi Kal..I'm with you there..no tax on the wind...NOT YET ANYWAY..Long may your big jib blow...Cheers Ed

Uhmmm, well, no you don't but much to Scuba 02s chagrin, I have a small sign over the main cabin entrance to our boat that reads "This boat runs on gas...not..Thanks".

Paraphrasing again...

This airline runs on our guests "cash" lots of it!

Maybe we could have same type of signage at checkin counters...

Just a thought

Archived