"No Tears Shed for Air Canada"

Guest leftbase

Quick! Somebody nominate this reporter for the Pulitzer Prize. What style! What grace! What incredibly indepth reporting! It's so obvious that this reporter has captured the true essence of the story! Profound! No stone unturned! etc etc etc .......

Guest Dick Dastardly

As an employee, I can recognize that there is some truth to this. Though I'm sure their are examples contrasting the article, our customer service has sucked and our employee's have exuded "attitude" on occasion. Granted, they have gone through some trying times but the customer shouldn't have to feel the brunt of it.

Guest givemeabreak

To bad the arrogance at AC couldn't see through that. Too bad the "good" ones are suffering for the attitude towards the customers "the people who pay the salaries".

Ever watch how "other" airlines treat their customers? Watch at the airport sometime. AC people should be embarrased!

The "truth" to this is that travel agents will say and do anything to try to hurt AC. The greater majority of pax are satisfied with the service they receive. Not to say that there isn't lots of room for improvement but to imply that poor service caused this and to discount all the other factors is blatently wrong.

Guest manwest

First it was the reporter, now its the travel agents fault.

Air Canada's demise to ccaa is due to a combination of factors. Who are you going to blame next? The internet for lack of bookings, or low yeild tickets? The general public reading here that Air Canada has a 50-50 chance of survival?

Get on the clue bus man.

I don't normally bother to respond to your posts but I will in this case because you misquote me. I didn't say that it was the reporters fault - I said that it was a poor journalism. I didn't say that it was the travel agents fault - I said her comments are obviously anti AC biased.

I do applaud you for this, "Air Canada's demise to ccaa is due to a combination of factors." Exactly right - thank you.

Archived