caribbean contract

Guest rollingrock

Guest rollingrock

chiselcharter, i must have interpreted your babysitting and just handle it comment in a different way than you intented it, and for that i truly appologise for my response. so much bashing of people goes on i assumed thats what you were doing so i appologize for flying off the handle and being defensive...maybe contracts aren't for me...have never done one.
bp do you like flying in korea ? there was a parc contract next year in japan. any insight into flying in japan would be appreciated.
and i do not know what chiselcharter means.

thanks.

Guest chiselcharter

Chisel charter was a term used years ago in the bush...a chiseler is a cheat. When you did a chisel charter normally the money was pocketed by the pilot. An example would be, doing a drop off. One of the locals would approach you for the return back. They would be charged full or half of the charter cost which was pocketed.

Do I like flying in Korea? ... wow, that's a loaded question!

I think it's fair to say I like it a whole lot better than the alternatives I'd be facing today if I had remained in the Canadian aviation industry. As I read what's going on here now I have absolutely no regrets about having left.

Flying into Japan is not much different than anywhere else. Flying in Japan may be a whole different story. There are too many differences between the Koreans and the Japanese for me to do any justice in answering that question. I do recall Jacques Kavafian making some comments on Japan in the past though, so a search of his posts might be worthwhile.

Cheers,

BoomerPete

Archived