Unions Have to Go!

Schooner69

Many of you know that Kip is a staunch union man and has been so for many years. However, there was a time when his dedication to the cause wavered. It all happened a long time ago in another galaxy far, far away..or maybe it was a Fairlane 500...Anyway:

Kip was in Las Vegas attending an airline convention and decided to check out the local brothels. When got to the first one, he inquired of the Madam: "Is this a union house?"

"No," she replied, "I'm sorry, it isn't."

"Well," queried Kip "If I pay you a hundred dollars, what cut do the girls get?"

Madam replied: "The house gets $80 and the girls get $20."

Mightily offended at such an unfair deal, Kip decided to take his business elsewhere (so to speak) and stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop. His search continued until finally he reached a brother where the Madam, in answer to his question, responded: "Why, yes,dear; this IS a union house."

Kip beamed: "So, if I pay you a hundred dollars, what cut do the girls get?"

Madam replied: "The house gets $20 and the girls get $80.

"That's more like it!" crowed Kip. He looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive blond.."I'd like her for the night."

"I'm sure you would, sir" said the Madam, then pointing to an 85 year old sitting dozing in the corner, added: "but Ethel here has seniority."

John had hung up his spurs…...his flying was done. He lived a good many years with his loving wife but after another rocky ride on John’s overgrown scooter, she left him forever.

Many years later as John shuffled through the twilight of his years, John, married Lou Anne, a lovely 25 year old.

Apparently Lou Anne, out of respect for old John, decided that after their wedding she and John should have separate bedrooms, ecause she was concerned that her aged husband, who really never worked that hard throughout his entire life, might overexert himself if they spent the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Lou Anne prepared herself for bed and the expected "knock" on the door. Sure enough a weak knock on the door was heard, the door opens and there is John, ready for action. They unite as one.

All goes well, John takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.After a few minutes, Lou Anne hears another knock on her bedroom door, and it's John. Again he is ready for more "action". Somewhat surprised Lou Anne consents for more coupling. When the newlyweds are done, John says goodnight with a somewhat slobbery kiss, bids her a fond goodnight and leaves. She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - John, is back again, rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a 25 year old ready for more "action". And once again they enjoy each other.

As John is set to leave again, his young bride says to him: "I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age that were only good once. You are truly a great lover, John".

John, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Lou Anne and says:
"You mean I was here already?"

heh heh heh heh. Good one.

But, I have to relate another story which may be telling tales from childhood; it concerns Kip and his good friend John.

They used to have a lot of fun hiding and watching cheerless looking men approach and knock on the door of a house on the other side of the tracks. The routine was always the same. A frowzy blond would answer the door and growl: "Whaddya want?". The men always answer: "You know what I want!" Then she says: "Have you got any money?" The men say "Yeah, I
got ten dollars."

The men get admitted and in a very short time they come out and go down the street whistling a merry tune.

The boys are fascinated and completely puzzled. Kip says: "Let's try it." John says: "Have we got any money?" Examination of all pockets reveals a seventy-eight cents between them, so they to up to the door and knock.

"Well, what do you want?" "You know what we want." "Got any money?" "Yeah, seventy-eight cents." "Well, come on in!"

Inside the door, she grabs Kip, then John, by the scruff of the neck, turns them around, bangs their heads together, kicks them each in the tush, and throws them bodily out the door where they land in a heap on the sidewalk.

As they slowly struggle to their feet and brush themselves off, Kip looks at John and says: "I don't know about you, but I don't know how anybody could take ten dollars of that stuff!"

Archived