Would You Save A Life...............

Kip Powick

........If You Could?

This forum "normally" does not allow advertising...but in this case...... I hope they allow this entry.. :blush:

THE EXPLANATION

We were watching TV the other night and there was avery short story about two brothers who lost their father to a heart attack when they were very young...(The website has the complete story) As the years past they felt there had to be a way to help others who might experience an attack, or see a friend, loved one, even a stranger, in the thros of a heart attack .........................and this is what they came up with...

It is a very small plastic container that clips to your key chain and the container will hold two 81mg Children's ASA tablets or 1 Adult ASA tablet. As I am sure you are all aware, at the onset of a heart attack, the victim may be actually "saved", or at least given a better chance to survive the attack, by the administration of chewed ASA.

The link below will take you to these two boys website and you can read all the info. Consider a few of these as "stocking-stuffers", at a paltry $2.99 each and even from that cost a portion of that is donated for research.

As well, the owner of the key-ring item can register and will get an email on the date when you should replace their ASA tablets....

Me??? I bought 13 as gifts for all my kids and relatives........the kids are all young and healthy so even if they never have a heart attack .......they may be around someone who does......and they may save a life!!!

If nothing else...look around this website................. http://keytolifegroup.com/

PS...talk about service...ordered Wednesday..arrive today in the mail :biggrin1:

Archived