Interesting Reading

Trader

Not that i am 100% convinced either but remember he basically says unlike other conspiracy theories that he believes the Government LET it happen, not that they committed it like others do. I would not be surprised if Bush and co did let it happen since they wanted war with iraq so bad (yes Afganistans was first but not his main focus to him). I do not think the US Government perpetrated the acts

Guest woxof

Half the Arabs actually do think it was the Jews who did it. After all, 5,000 Jews didn't show up for work that day they will tell you. Of course, about half the

30,000 people working in the WTC were not at work yet when it all started.

There is always a conspiracy theorist.

"A former Federal Emergency Management Agency videographer accused of killing his wife in Denver is seeking political asylum in Argentina, claiming the U.S. government wants him silenced for what he saw in the smoldering ruins of the Twin Towers after 9/11. Kurt Sonnenfeld's efforts to avoid extradition have gained interest from human rights organizations in South America and broad attention from conspiracy theorists on the Internet. Sonnenfeld, 44, is charged with first-degree murder in the New Year's Day 2002 shooting death of his 36-year-old wife, Nancy, at the couple's home in Congress Park"

Let me guess. He only started making these accusations after he became a suspect or was charged in his wife' death. Any maintenance types recognize that engine part in the landfill site?

Woxof....only the truth please. Not another of those endless conspiracy theories.

Archived