More than his 15 minutes

Kip Powick

Both talk radio and print media have received lots of negative feedback on there extensive [to much information] coverage of the trial in New Westminster. They claim that it's there obligation to report everything about the case. The people around the lower mainland are sick of hearing his name. What a bunch of hooey and guess who is paying for it...

ain't it the truth icon_question.gif

Ain't it the truth? I don't know. The cartoon could be saying several different things; that there are some among us who are evil too and are secretly enjoying the telling of the facts or that to be blissfully ignorant is to be blissfully happy. I guess either interpretation is correct but the message is ambiguois.

that to be blissfully ignorant is to be blissfully happy

You make a point....but I really think the cartoonist's attitude is the same as mine.... basically sick of even hearing about this creep and therefore better off to "ignore" the whole issue. As soon as any of the trial comes on TV , I switch channels or press "mute".

Olson, Bernardo, Pickton.....life in prison...what a waste of our air and tax dollars....but that is just my extremely bias opinion...from away out here dry.gif

Guest Kilo Mike

Put the S.O.B. in general population ... That should shorten things up right quick.

Naahh ... Couldn't do that. Might hurt his rights to stay alive, which is a consideration he didn't give any of his victims. mad.gif

Archived