For Dragon

Mitch,

Just had a note passed to me, seems you are xCP. Why didn’t you tell me?

I don’t think we can get along anymore, not allowed to agree on anything anymore and we sure as hell can’t be friends anymore.

Sorry man.

Hmmm... I'm afraid that's unacceptable. You'll have to tell whoever it is that passed you that note that I've just taken out my white glove and am prepared to slap his face with it... He may choose the weapons: Rum, Beer, Guitars (sorry, I don't do Banjo's), or in a pinch, I'll have a go with pea-shooters at 50 paces.

Otherwise, tell him I've disavowed my X status... I can't accept that level of punishment, so I wish to resign my post as an ex man... Nope, not me... never heard of the X folk... uh-uh... I'm an AC man. True blue -errr... ah, Red I mean!

If none of that works, I'll have to drag you down with me and pull out my old emails that prove you've known all along. ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Works for me!

Am in hogtown for a brief respite from my latest and greatest globe trotting adventures.. Perhaps a couple beers are in order, You, me and any other like minded individuals? Finishing up any dayshifts anytime soon?

E me..

Archived