Name that author?

Mitch Cronin

From a book of quotations:

"Man with all of his noble qualities, still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origins."

...or how about:

"Wherever God erects a house of prayer,

The devil always builds a chappel there;

And 'twill be found, upon examination,

The latter has the largest congregation."

hehhehheh... see how good Google is, or yer own minds/memories maybe?

...and for the record, I disagree with both of those statements. biggrin.gif

Guest rattler

It is def. amazing what you can find on Google. biggrin.gif

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,440 for "mitch cronin". (0.77 seconds)

Viewing Profile

Mitch Cronin. Find all posts by this member · Add to contact list. > Active Stats.

Total Cumulative posts, 3805 ( 4.29% of Total forum posts ) ...

forum.aeforum.net/index.php?showuser=12 - 24k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

The Airline Website -> AME Discussion Forum

... Hey Mitch Cronin (Pages 1 2 ), jettech, 22, 17th April 2002 - 02:54 PM Last Post

by: Gadgeteer. ... Mitch Cronin, 2, 14th April 2002 - 10:19 AM Last Post by: Robert. ...

forum.aeforum.net/index.php?showforum=4& prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&st=80 - 64k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from forum.aeforum.net ]

The RedEye Volume 1

... RedEYE Volume 1, Issue 1 September 1, 2002 (redeye001.pdf) - The RedEYE is CAMA's

new newsletter. Editor, Mitch Cronin. ... Editor, Mitch Cronin. ...

www.canama.ca/redeye_vol1.html - 16k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

CAMA Forums - The RedEYE Cama's Newsletter

... Newsletter. Our Editor, Mitch Cronin, has graciously volunteered to put out

a weekly Newsletter to keep you updated on CAMA's progress. ...

www.canama.ca/forums/ showthread.php?threadid=350&goto=nextnewest - 29k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from www.canama.ca ]

:: Viewing profile

Viewing profile :: Mitch Cronin. Avatar, All about Mitch Cronin ... Find All

posts by Mitch Cronin. Location:, Right beside my dog. Website: ...

www.avcanada.ca/forums2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile& u=650&sid=cf48bcd79dfb746e1ac0f817e6ec6b00 - 28k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Virtual Get Well Card For Trevor Bickerstaffe

... Kim Tinkler Added: December 12, 2004 Delete this entry. Submitted by, Comments:

Mitch Cronin From: Claremont, On. Website: E-mail: Sincere best wishes Trevor... ...

getwelltrevor.bhwebconnect.com/ guestbook/gbook.php?page=2 - 12k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

www.rccanada.ca :: View topic - Free Batteries

... Leave Feedback. Status: Hi Chris, I didn't know you worked at Pearson. Do you

know Mitch Cronin? He's a mechanic for AC and lives near me. ...

www.rccanada.ca/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2152& view=previous&sid=32015243b1633635a3547678ee493974 - 81k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

The Airline Website

... Some of who are recognized for their contributions. Thank you to the following Donators,

Mitch Cronin, inchman, Stargazer, ErikJ, Kip Powick, Altitude, Pikachu, ...

www.theairlinewebsite.com/donators.htm - 37k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

:: View topic - TALES OF A WAYWARD AVIATOR

Mitch Cronin Rank 5 Rank 5 Joined: 27 Feb 2004 posts: 351 Location: Right beside

my dog ... Mitch Cronin Rank 5 Rank 5 Joined: 27 Feb 2004 posts: 351 ...

avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?p=24338& sid=5a9311e69e5be54391afeee0f2e0fb8d - 117k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Mitch Cronin's page

Brought to you by M5 Corp. (now defunct) and the M5 Computer (now a dinosaur).

Click HERE to enter... Send e-mail for Mitch to mcronin@sympatico.ca.

www3.sympatico.ca/mcronin/index.html - 2k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

laugh.gif I created that "web page" some several moons ago when just learning html, and the uses for the internet... the variety of whatnots one could find was astounding to me (and still is!)... so on that page of links (nearly all are probably now dead links, as I haven't done anything with that page since moving only parts of it to sympatico about 3 or 4 years ago...)... I started to put almost anything I'd seen then that struck me as interesting... I was still quite surprised at what was available to be read... or that people had spent the time to put on a page somewhere... biggrin.gif

The next one I created, I kept most of it for later amusement, or something?... The Red Blooded Society of Earth cool.gif

Maybe one day I'll restore/fix/update that sympatico "home" page they give me? wink.gif

Cheers,

Archived