For Iceman

blink.gif .... say what? Do you think it's thick in here? Or was there something about either that poll, or comments within that thread? (I didn't wanna mess up that area with this conversation, so I started a new thread)

Cheers,

Mitch

Hiya Mitch...

Didn'tcha say...

"I'm surprised there are no rampies yet. I guess they're all out working"

Just taking the ball and running with it.

Personally, I'm on vacation now, so I have time to kill. However, I do know many rampies that lurk but don't post because they are tired of being beaten over and over again. So they're there, but maybe the silent majority?

Besides, and I'll only speak for YYZ, after a day on the ramp, the only thing you want to think of is a cold "beverage" not the computer.....

Cheers....

Iceman rolleyes.gif

G'day Iceman...

When I said that, there weren't any of you yet... Answering the poll doesn't require a post and results remain anonymous, so I would have thought that anyone here would be free to answer... lurker or otherwise. ...not that it matters.

But you lost me with your thought about a "fog of self righteousness"?? Did I sound self righteous, somehow? huh.gif

After "a day on the ramp" eh?....

after a night in the hangar...forumpteenflippinyearstilyoursowornoutyoucantthink-

straightmostofthetimeandcantsleeprightevenonyourdaysoff!....hahhhhhh....heavy sigh... sorry, that was just a stuck valve... got it cleared and back in it's seat now. cool.gif

....followed by a cold beer? Sounds to me like a perfect time to put your feet up and place the keyboard on your lap ... and do some readin' and yakkin'... smile.gif

Mitch

You weren't included in the "fog". Stop second guessing yourself. You are on the board often enough to figure it out. LOL.

I'm not going to go through it all again, but suffice to say, the conversations are always good, the points not always covered clearly, but what the hey!

Speaking of working midnights...

Do you completely flip your day, or do you still try to follow the real world. In otherwords, do you have bacon and eggs for "dinner" in the morning, or do you go home have a beer and put on a steak at 7am?

When I did it, I turned the world upside down, and my constitution felt better for it. Not so easy to do with kids, but, such is life.

Rgds...

Iceman biggrin.gif

Mitch

You weren't included in the "fog". Stop second guessing yourself. You are on the board often enough to figure it out. LOL.

I'm not going to go through it all again, but suffice to say, the conversations are always good, the points not always covered clearly, but what the hey!

blink.gif [brain to Mitch - Go ahead Brain - That's what I meant when I asked him if he thought it was thick in here for kryst sake, what's with this flippin' guy? ya gotta hit him with a sheet of plywood ta get him t'understand? Bloddy rampie's been playing in the glycol to flippin' long, his brain's gone to mush. - Ok, thanks brain, that's enough dry.gif

Uhhh... Sure Iceman, I see what you're saying now. wink.gif

Beer and a steak at 7 am? The shift ends at 0840... so I'm usually home sometime around 0930... wake up time is often fixed at when the kids come home from school around 1600... Eat supper with the family sometime around 1900 and head to work at 2000 for a 2130 start.

Is that flipped? I think it wasn't what you were doing, from the sound of it, but I'd call it flipped. wacko.gif I try, and have tried all sorts of flipping of variables... unfortunately, the non variables, combined with the involuntary responses (such as sleep) don't seem to lead to nirvana.... at this time [big toothed green grinin' guy here] ...maybe that's to be found at the end of that gravel road?... or who knows.... laugh.gif

Cheers,

Mitch

Archived