Setting the Anchor

Kip Powick

CFTO News at 6:00pm, (YZ) carried a segment on the “emergency meeting" held by the union Execs in downtown Toronto today. Gary, (I don’t get it) Fane seemed to be the spokesperson and said, “ there are plenty of investors out there, we have given enough…we’re not budging.”

“Ok, …..Scuba 02 just ease back on the throttles …..OK….. Neutral…….Good….. we’ve got the hook set…we won’t be going anywhere.”

sKipper Ol' Matey!.... You got that tub in the water already? ;)

I envy your perch Kip... I'd much rather view this all from that distance... I know you're along for the ride with us, with all your friends and former colleagues... But still, it's gotta be somewhat more pleasant to watch from the spot you've anchored in. Let us know how we look from there will you? (perspective) ;)

Cheers,

Mitch

Hola Mitch,

Taping a note on the TV to remind me when you are going to be “on”. Nope, she is still up on blocks…still a bit cold to shine her up and launch her into the bay.

From my perch it looks like the patient has a case of pending gangrene but as the heart has not yet been affected perhaps the body can be saved if the “rotten” parts are cut out of the equation….nuff said?? :(

When it is your time to leave I am sure you will find it hard to sit by and watch your friends and associates commence a death spiral, one that could be avoided if the student had only remembered how to recover from a spin…but he was too busy acting like the proverbial seagulls in “Finding Nemo”….mine…mine….mine…mine…

Overdoing the analogies, aren’t I ??

Good luck buddy…c’ya on the water.

Archived