Guests?

Guest TrollyDolly

You should charge them a "guest" fee, since you are charging them to provide them with "service, and because he /she is paying you treat them respect and do whatever you can to help them."

I agree Dagger, I recently flew Executive class on AC and enjoyed the whole experience. Service was excellent, well done AC.

So what is in a name, personally I don’t get this. First Officer or Co-pilot, Flight Attendant or Stewardess, Passenger, guest, customer, client… I don’t think they care what you call them. Pass the government book of gender free adjectives. This too will pass!

People car about safety, they care about on time performance and they care about customer service. In particular they will judge you on performance when things are not going as planned. They will also judge you on how you fix the problem. They don’t fly West Jet for the jokes and they don’t avoid Air Canada because of the meals. Most people don’t even know you call them guests even more could care less. Now, do you call ABORT or REJECT? Even most pilots don’t care… just pick one!!

Archived