Ahhh CRAP !!!

Kip Powick

Attempting to crop/edit/label and formulate the perfect slideshow after scrutinizing 293 digital summertime photos means that too many programs are running at the same time and as I try to prop up MSWord I find that there are instances where it won’t even start either by clicking the quick start icon, the desktop icon, or by projecting ones awesome mutant powers onto a nearby human and exploding their brain in such a way as to cause variations in the sunspot cycle, which causes in turn, a freakish burst of neutrinos to blast forth from the sun's molten innards (the advanced PC owners can use a nearby star and a butt load of patience)or flipping a bite in your computers Instruction Pointer (usually referred to as IP except on the SPARC platform which uses the notation PC, for Program Counter) causing it to jump to the part of Windows that is secretly programmed in at the last second and causes it to feel remorse for sucking so damned bad and always crashing and deleting all ones work right when you were JUST ABOUT to hit Save, no really I was, and while wallowing in this black pit of despair and self-loathing it hits me, and hey, I know what would make the world a better place, if I go over to AEF and post some non offensive and nonsensical drivel about any subject.........…so I did. G'nite

Thanks for the offer...I have a really good program called EasyCD Creator, Platinum version, which works very well. The problem was that I was;

a) listening to Spinner Radio on the computer and I kept changing the genre,

B) had the TV on listening/ peeking at the ball game,

c) ricocheting between Exif Viewr and CD Creator,

d) labeling and tweeking photos in PhotoSuite 2000,

e) converting a few midi files to wav files with a new program,

f) answering an urgent email which required me to reference MS Word, and,

g) when I opened MS Word I accidentally dumped 11 finished photos.

Which all goes to prove that, the ability to keep all the balls in the air at once diminishes as one starts down the backside of life.

Archived