Mothercorp Tagged By Dilbert

Guest Operation Bomberclad

Nice to hear Brian Tobin's comments about AC people on Report on Business TV. While one of the louder talking heads was complaining about how hard it is to get an Aeroplan flight to Hawaii on AC when he wants it, Tobin chipped in that he doesn't have a problem getting the rewards he wants - the host also said she got the free trip to Italy last year she wanted. Then Tobin said he found it quite amazing how well and professional the AC staff are doing amid this mood of uncertainty.

For what it's worth, I went online for a reward ticket for my stepdaughter on October 5 - she is flying on October 26 to LA - and got it, albeit with a return connection via Calgary which she considered quite reasonable. Then for curiosity, I punched in availability for Toronto-London England the very next day - and found it was available with the week-later return date I punched in. Doing all this on line, and getting my step-daughter's e-ticket by email 15 minutes after booking really makes it all so simple, and removes a big hassle factor. The system really does work a whole lot better than it used to.

Guest Operation Bomberclad

Well folks, this is all the stuff from Robtv.com this week:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V5EB15E26

If you want to keep a clip, wait until the video window opens, and save that bookmark, then go over to http://www.makeashorterlink.com and feed the url into the space provided. It used to be that you had to wade thru the website for the link, but now you can bookmark the videos.

Not much there, folks, sorry I couldn't catch a good suppressed screaming match on video, it would be incredibly revealing. Instead of listening to judge hornswoggled via the papers!!

:[

OB

My brother tried to get a reward ticket from YYZ to YVR using Aeroplan's web site. It doesn't matter on what day he wants to travel, he could only get one non-stop leg and the other has to connect via another destination such as YYC.

Is a connection in Cagary so terrible. If it's a fairly quick change of aircraft, isn't that a good deal, or is the issue that everything must be perfect - exactly as we want it - to be acceptable. We're not talking five connections to Jakarta, are we?

If you want to fly to London England today and return exactly a week later, nonstop both directions, you can't. Out of tickets. But if you want to go today and return in six or nine or ten days, in other words any day but Oct 19 or 20, there are nonstops in both directions, and you can get the e-tickets issued in minutes.

Archived