For AME

Kip Powick

Hi Brett,

I could have sent you an email congratulating you on your “new” employment but thought it best to enlighten those that don’t know you about your good heart and thoughtfulness. Even though we have not met you had enough confidence in me to join our little program at the beginning of the year and although the end result was not what everyone hoped for, you did try, and were honest enough to advise me that, for this year, completion of the program was not attainable. I am sure you will be back for another try.

As well, knowing the affinity I have for the Truckasaurus Rex you took the time to personally email and offer me parting pieces of history, pieces that I hold with the same respect and gratefulness as the parts I received from another AME…your friend, MITCH. Yours was a gracious gesture from an individual I have never met and I really appreciate it.

Based on what others have told me, you will have no problem fitting into your new surroundings and I am sure your new employer will realize that he has attained an asset that can do nothing but enhance his overall operation… Good Luck.

With respect,

Kip

Guest Rob Assaf

Answered me own question, I just had to dig deeper in the postings! I passed that thread up the first time because I thought it was just another slag post, (I stand corrected))

Good luck Brett, WJ is very lucky to have you, you are one of the finest AME's (and people), it's been my pleasure to know. Of course with all the ex airBC guys flying there now, it will feel like old home week!

Cheers, Rob

Best of luck to you. You've landed with an organisation that doesn't look to it's maintenance staff as waste of resources. Oops did I say that?

Archived