AC, Jazz, new friends and Political correctne

dragon

A great big thank you to all the Air Canada employees, mainline and jazz alike, that are starting to pull our company back together. Just did six legs with my family, we enjoyed each one, each left on time with friendly and courteous service. I realize this is what the customer pays for, and I am happy to see such great improvement.

Also, kudos to the Enroute Magazine staff for a great publication.. Enroute is an interesting and informative, even entertaining [i know, who approved 'entertaining'], read. My only question lays with respect to the "All Canadian Male" questionnaire..

Q: Boxers or briefs?

Political correctness, oversight or jest? Of course, anyone in the Know, KNOWS that the 'All Canadian Male' runs fast, runs hard and runs commando.

Finally, we had shared a wonderful evening with new colleagues from the dark blue side. Wine, laughter, Pacific Sockeye, polite intelligent teenaged kids, a drop or two too many of Guervo's best Gold and no dungeons in the basement that we saw.. just a really nice transition from electronic to personal and likely long term friends. Thanks you guys.

dragon

Archived