JAZZ paying for ZIPs Fuel?????

Guest Nigol

Talked to a JAZZ dispatcher and he said that JAZZ was paying for ZIPs fuel. Can anyone verify this or heard the same?

I guess JAZZ will show a loss again this quarter. Are we one company yet??????

Guest alldatjazz

I can't confirm the fuel situation but it is true that JAZZ dispatches all ZIP flights from Halifax. It is entirely possible that they handle some of the administrative functions as well.

Guest Washington Irving

Anyone who does not see writing on the wall is in DENIAL!

ALPA has finally scooped ACPA!

It goes like this: new bid 320 bases become zip bases. Later, operations merge between Zip and Jazz. (with someone like Schwartz involved)

The question of where the new regional jets go is moot because essentially AC mainline is 767 and up.

Any takers?

Guest Washington Irving

I think you are wrong. But even if you are right and they both go down, its who has a seat at the table when the music stops - or starts up again in this case...

Don't forget, we live in Canada and a "made in Canada" solution with no compassion from the travelling public.

They think you make too much. The company says you make too much, and ALPA says you make too much by offering to fly your airplane for half price.

Guest Pull Up

And the guys at Gerogian say you make too much, so they intend to take your flying, which was our flying, and do it for 1/5th of the cost. Give your head a shake, go to detox, and then learn about what industry standard is, whether you clean lavs, sweep floors, load bags, or shine shoes. Anyone can find a job if they are willing to work for less and buy the job.

Archived