What's going on with AC Reservations?

Guest Beechboy

Guest Beechboy

I have been trying to get through literally all day and get nothing but a fast-busy signal. Are the computer systems still down across the country?

It's just one SNAFU after another...

http://www.aircanada.ca/news/resume.html?frominternallink=bannerad

Everything seems to be working. I presume it's just busy, busy. There would have been lots of reservation changes because of the past week's events.

Why don't you book or change reservations online? I wouldn't dream of calling a call centre anymore unless it was a function I couldn't perform online.

Guest Beechboy

Thanks for the info Dagger. I normally do everything online, but I am just trying to redeem some aeroplan upgrade coupons.

I just dialed again and got the same fast busy signal...

Go figure

BB

Guest flyersclub

all 1-800 numbers for ac were not operating after the power failure ... i got that fast busy too up to saturday but you would think they were fixed now??

Guest Max Continuous

I operated a flight yesterday from YVR.We took almost an hour delay prior to push back, due to a virus affecting Telus communications lines.

YVR had to implement manual procedures for reservations and check in of passengers, so there were computer problems, but not sure if it affected the whole system or not.

Archived