For Clive and the folks at WestJet

Mitch Cronin

Guest Terrier

Yeah, your "half-full glass" approach is a great comfort to the customers. But of course they are not what AC is all about. As long as the employees can comfort themselves with the idea that their future is getting better to hell with the punters.

Hey Mitch,

I want to let you know while there is an upside for WestJet gaining more guests I have never felt worse for fellow industry mates than I did when I saw the over stressed customer service agent on CBC. I hope everything for you guys sorts itself out and I think I seak for every WestJetter when I say that I wish everyone one the best of luck. Here is to us bitching which airline is better 20 years from now.

Chris

Guest floatrr

"Perhaps a read of the whole thread will enlighten you to have an educated opinion. The loads are there for no lay offs."

So WHAT!!! You think management will actually do what makes sense?? Give your head a shake.

Guest floatrr

"I don't think that laying the blame for everything at the feet of management is going to bring us any closer to the point where our jobs are secure and where we can stop laying people off and can start bringing those that are laid off back. "

Everything you said in your post made sense until this comment. The reality is ,everything IS at the feet of the management! It IS sink or swim! And management absolutely must come up with the solutions and the game plan. Thats what THEY get paid for.

Guest floatrr

"sigh... So since they're not going to be happy anyway, we'll just prove to them that their happiness is thoroughly unimportant. And then expect them to work hard? "

Yes, the beatings will continue until morale improves!

Guest floatrr

Dagger, Generally a good post,but... If a paying passenger is not technologically in the know, then they should bluddy well be given good treatment! Like helping the old lady accross the street! No?

Your numbers are meaningless....!! AC has a huge Technical Services Division (employing thousands) which performs heavy maintenance and other services for airlines from all over the world....WJ has no such operation........Jeeeeze get it right..!!!

Archived