Jazz Road Show?

Guest jzdude

Guest jzdude

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has gotten to one of Jazz's latest "power point" PR shows, and if so what does the crystal ball say about all of our futures? Hopefully some good news finally.

I was at the London JAZZ show Joe was saying we are not out of the woods yet. but we are making good progres and he was thanking the unions for being proactive in tough times. It was a bit of come on guys we can pull together and turn this ship around kind of meeting. A lot of the things that we're said was old info that we all have heard in the media like fleet RJ's and JAZZ has got new lease terms on the ba 146's for another year for vary good rates and the ba 146's will be in Toronto and Joe is hoping JAZZ can get the Air Canada RJ's before 2006. That's about all.

Guest jzdude

Hi Wizard

I was talking about the 90 f/a's that they are talking about cutting. Was anything mentioned?

Bae 146's in YYZ? Did Joe say they would be moving the 146's to YYZ or keeping them in YHZ and operating them through YYZ? The reason I ask is because the Aug. pairings have the 146 starting in YYZ and operating through YYZ and then down south to ATL, PHL, EWR, BOS. This is the same flying the 146 did prior to Jazz recieving the CRJ's a couple of years ago.

Sorry Jzdude I left the meeting for 20 min and came back but the only thing said was we are losing a lot of good people but that's what has to be done in order for Jazz to survive but the only group pointed out was MTC because the question asked was why are we losing line MTC in London. I did not see any London F/A'S at the meeting.

Archived