WestJet Interview Book

GRANT

I have now seen the WJ interview book and would suggest to anyone that is going to an interview at WJ that all the information available in that book is available free on the internet. Two good sites are quintcarreers.com and the city of calgary web site for Behavioral based interviews. As far as what is required to bring to an interview just read the letter that is sent to invite you to the interview. Info on WJ is also available on the internet and from anybody that you know that works for WJ.

I agree Grant. I saw the book about twomonths before my interview and quickly paged through it. The Behavior question can also be found doing a google search. Can't remember the urls but there are several US universities that have all the info you could want on the questions and how to prepare. As well, company info is all on the website.

See ya August 25th !!

Guest George

yes but it s the only place that I actually have seen the super secret salary table and stock option amounts.....

Guest PortTack

I'm sure a lot of them appreciate the advice. Question for Westjetters: A lot of Pilots from Jazz have been going to Westjet, I'm guessing someone every week. Are these folks working out really well...or is it because they just have so many Jazz resumes in the pool compared to other sources?

I don't know about numbers or percentages but I have flown with a lot of ex-Jazz types recently and every one of them was top notch and a pleasure to fly with. Keep em comin. :)

Dave Rodger

Archived