F/A'S

Guest theman

Guest theman

I really feel that pilots don't respect F/A'S profession and it make me fell to not respect pilots

Guest theman

...........Have we ever had support of pilots for our demand..... we always support pilots for their !!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Guest theman

All post I read seems to me "I'm a pilot " and you are "Just a F/A" it makes me feeling crazy

So how do you talk to or treat your Groomers, Station Attendents or Commissary?

I'm not trying to suggest you treat them badly but I sure hope you treat them with the same respect you feel that you are worthy of.

People will often treat you, as you do others. Failing that, I hope "Peanuts" is right. Onboard, my FA's are part of a team, outside they are my friends.

Guest Peanuts

Hey theman,

Don't put all of them in the same basket though!

Unfortunatly Labtec started that one and sadly some may agree with him. The crews I have worked with for the past 15 years+ have been extremely supportive to their F/A's. (except perhaps a half of dozen :) )

Even when the strike back in 1996 was going on, our pilots did everything they could to NOT cross the picket line. Jazz pilots that is. The majority of the AC pilots unfortunatly just walked on across. Oh well, I am sure across the country somewhere some of the AC pilots may have tried not to cross as well. It was very dissapointing here to see that.

You can also say this from the pilots point of view. Many F/A's don't even bother to check to see if the pilots care for anything to drink or are simply rude to them.

For the most part it is a two way street. Treat others they way you want to be treated and most of the time it works.

Now don't get me wrong, I am sure you are a great F/A and you problably get along with most of your front end crew. Remember those ones, forget the others :) They are not your family and are not worth your time.

Have fun and smile don't let them get the best of you. Just don't make a general judgement on all pilots simply because there are some bitter and twisted ones who are in need of some prozac on this forum.

Peanuts

Guest theman

Yes P88 I,m not talking about "on board" thing, just what we can read on this forum regarding the F/A mission. I know and it's the same for our base a crew is a crew but on this forum F/A are in deep &%$@! faces to pilots

Guest theman

Peanuts, I know I gave you some ?$%?/%?$ in previous post but thank you for your answer.. I'll take it personnaly

Guest Peanuts

Hello again,

My advice to you right now is to stop reading the forum. Or do like I do or at least I try to,

I giggle at some of the comments. And "yes" some of them hurt. Would love to meet some of those people face to face one day. However, I doubt they'd be that cocky in real life.

Actually I am in no doubt at all about that.

I am smiling now just thinking about that.

Guest Mtc.

Give it up Peanut, get your ass out of the seat and get your own drink.... I know you aren't "that" busy up there and the F/A has enough mouths to deal with already....

Guest Peanuts

Good morning Mtc.,....... I AM AN F/A !!!!!

You are simply tooo kind.

And believe me I do get of my tush to get my own drink (vodka martini :) )

Peanuts

Archived