Teamster Meeting Thursday, YYZ

Guest Nova Zemlya

Guest Nova Zemlya

I went to the Teamster Meeting on Thursday, 12th June, YYZ.

Here are some important facts to relate:

My vote shall remain anonymous.

But here is some food for thought for the NO voters out there, and why perhaps you should consider voting yes:

1. Jazz-regional should be well positioned to operate in case the mothercorp liquidates or is involved in a job action, which is a very real prospect.

2. The emphatic plea of Micheal Crawford that you WILL lose your jobs if you vote no. Apparently, there is no return to the bargaining table for binding arbitration afterwards. The vote will count as the final result.

3. The bargaining committee put their best face on it, but I read a pervasive sense of fear amongst most of them, so I believe what they have to say.

4. If you vote yes, then you can walk away angry for an hour or two and wake up in the morning with the confidence that you did not affect anybody else's life who needs the job more than you do. Especially Mitch Cronin.

5. Forgive the Teamsters their mistakes this time around, since there were such exhorbitant demands from the company that anybody not biligual after six months of training get flushed from the system were defeated during negotiation.

And if anybody seeks to smear me this time around as you bunch of self aggrandized queens love to do to other people just so's you can feel better about your nasty selves, you can stick it where it hurts with a large cucumber.

:[

NZ

Guest Peanuts

Well,:) your final paragraph made me chuckle !

A very good posting NZ. Nice to see other folks thinking the same way I do.

Even though you said that your vote will remain

"anonymous" I think I'd be save to assume you voted the way I will be voting, "yes".

Mitc will definitly approve of your vote as well.

Take care,

Peanuts

Guest jazzpilot

Nova:

Well done. I've read your post here as well as on another forum. I salute you for making an informed decision whatever that may be. Hopefully everyone involved will do the same.

Cheers,

JP

Nova, Thank-you for the info, it is much appreciated. I am sure the dedicated professionals we work with will see the light as they cast their ballots. We have a good survival instict at Regional. :)

If AC liquidates, Jazz is gone also.

1) Jazz is insolvent

Without AC

2) No fuel contract

3) No reservations system

4) No credit card processor

5) Probably no OC

6) No ramp or check-in at several stations

7) No operating loans

8) No cash

Guest CleardecksforACTION!

HR;

No OC?... How in the heck do you figure?

You are so slf-absorbed, you don't have a clue because you're too busy admiring yourself in the mirror.

Cheerio!

CDFA

Guest CleardecksforACTION!

...As for financing, that's what the purpose of this whole exercise IS!... Remember? EXIT FINANCING! No-one here gets out alive without it! How do we get it?...We convince the creditors that instead of calling in their debt, they should actually risk it on shares AND throw in more to boot!

Cheerio!

CDFA

Archived