Emotional rant about pilots

Here we sit, once again waiting to see if ACPA and it's pilot's will sink AC and put a lot of people out of work. Seems like only last week we were in the same position. Now it's the "Keller" report that is at fault.

To the outsider the ACPA pilot group looks like nothing more than a bunch of spoilt little children that need a spanking. With all your infighting and backstabbing, you just add credance to the calls that you are overpaid, underworked, bus drivers. As for being professionals, hah, you'd eat your young if it meant a move up a seniority list. I'm sure individually your quiet nice people, but as a group your a pitiful lot.

The preceeding message was a purely emotional response to all the crap the poster has been reading here of late. I'm sure that after a few drinks and a nice steak on the BBQ clear reasoned thoughts might take over. But then again, maybe not.

:P

One thing is certain though, the image of the professional pilot in Canada has been badly tarnished. You all might want to try and turn that around somewhat in the future. It might make you all look more "professional"

Guest ACguy

Next time I want advice from someone who is completely incoherent with ACPA business I will be sure to solicit said advice from a magic eight ball. The pilot group has and always be the ones who actually comprehend job security. Individuals such as yourself make me realize why it always comes down to the pilots towing the line for employees. We, my friend, have paid a hefty price to excercise our right of executive power within these proceedings. We have a lot more to lose than our dangerous goods certificate and carefully consider all options.

Guest amejazz

Well if that isn't the most arrogant thing I have ever heard then I don't know what is!!Why not try pulling your head out of your ass for a while and try to see the light of day----- The world doesn't revolve around you just because you are a pilot.

Archived