Question for AC Maint.

Guest Rubber Ducky

Guest Rubber Ducky

Does maintenance have separate representation during this CCAA process? I think I remember a quote from Milton a while back about this. Also could someone explain why you are unable to break away from the IAM, as every AC Maint employee I have met seems unhappy with their union situation.

Thanks

R.D.

Under the current conditions, maintenance is still in the same bargaining unit as the station folks.Milton has asked for separate bargaining units for all the groups under the IAM umbrella, whether he gets it , well that remains to be seen!

Now another scenario is the current CAMA drive by maintenance to ditch the IAM, word on the street has it that CAMA has aquired enough support form the maintenance folks to go to the CIRB, so hang on folks, it is going to be a rough ride.

Guest John Deere

Good luck! If you guys get CAMA and AC makes the bend, then maybe just maybe AME's in this country will begin to be treated with the respect our responsiblity entitles us to.

My concern is, with AC being in CCAA, will Farley tell the CIRB to dismiss CAMA's application under the current circumstances.This could turn into a constitutional battle.

Archived