WJA & SWA

Re: the earlier thread about a possible WestJet / Southwest partnership:

My understanding is that Southwest is in fact very interested. However they don't want to agree to anything until the percentage of 200's in our fleet is very small; i.e. they don't have to even consider them as part of the fleet. None of them would run crossborder anyway.

The 200 ratio, 100% for so long, is shrinking fast. Right now we're running close to 50%... 21 200's, 18 700's... not sure what ratio SWA is looking for but it'll be here soon. Then we'll see if any deals are made.

Cheers

T9

T9,

Sorry that this is off the topic of your thread, but weren't we talking hockey a couple of months ago, and wondering who would make the playoffs and then move on?

I don't recall the Mighty Ducks being high on my list of possibles, I tell you that!

What a crap shoot!

neo

Yeah, it's all over the map now. Who knew?

Being a proud Canadian I would love to see Ottawa win it all; however at this point I think it's all over but the crying. The New Jersey Devils will be the 2003 Cup champs.

Giguere has been incredible for Anaheim but he will finally meet his equal in Brodeur. So call goaltending a tie. Now you look at the rest of the team and the Devils have a huge edge there.

Devils over Senators in 5

Devils over Anaheim in 5 (with a lot of low scoring games!)

You heard it here first! Any other predictions?

Archived