Jazz CEO.....?

Guest Dash eight

Guest Dash eight

Where's Jazzy Joe these days? Never hear anything from him? Due to recent upper level mgmt cuts I wonder if he sleeps at the men's mission and gets food from the soup line?:0)

Guest Dash eight

read the first sentence of it again.

Where is Joe and why is he a "silent" leader. We never hear anything from this man.

Guest QTip

Take it easy on Joe! If Joe gets the tools he needs he could very well be the man leading the domestic marketplace in Canada. This is the man that had the original plan for RJ'S to Air Nova before "CALPA" "ACPA" got their noses into it. Let the CCAA process finnish up then we'll see how silent JR is.

Qtip, at some point, ACPA and ALPA (meaning mainline and Jazz) are going to have to find some common ground. You may want to blame ACPA for anything, but I came from a regional carrier, and I can guarantee you that if we could have done what ACPA has done over the years, we would have as well. If we had the political might that ACPA had, we could have "put our noses" into the tier III situation and they wouldn't have been flying the routes that we used to do.

I believe it is all a matter of perspective and what side of the fence you are on. There is absolutely no difference between ACPA (manline) and ALPA (regional). It is time the two groups realized this and get on with it. If we end up in liquidation, it really won't matter a damn to the Employment Canada clerk whose union we belonged to.

Guest QTip

dozerboy,

Like I said I don't think it's up to us to find common ground anymore. I feel that the CCAA process will do it for us and that's the best thing that has happened to JAZZ. When we all work together after the process we can be sure of one thing: We all had a part in how we got to the CCAA and we'll have a bigger part of not returning.

Archived