Holly Jones.

Guest YVRCREEP

Guest YVRCREEP

Everybody,

Time to dig deep into your pockets and give whatever you can. This despicable act that was committed needs to be met with overwhelming good. "Overcome evil with good".

As the father of two little boys, my heart aches to see the abosolute despair on the face of George Stonehouse, Holly's father. Even if I lose my job, my house, whatever, as long as I have my family and my health and strength I count myself greatly blessed.

George is an airline employee, part of a family in Canada that is aviation. Let's therefore support him in his time of unimaginable grief with what we can of our finances. Money will never bring Holly back, but it is nescessary for the family to be taken care of.

I've included the link for the Malton Airline Credit union. Go to "contact us" for mailing address etc. I donated and strongly encourage you all to do the same, regardless of what company you work for.

Thanks.

Creep.

From the Air Canada Daily:

Support and sincerest sympathies for a colleague. Our hearts and prayers go out to Toronto Station Attendant George Stonehouse and his family, whose daughter Holly Jones, was killed this week in Toronto. Toronto-based employees who wish to support their colleague can contribute to a trust fund established by the IAM in Toronto to help pay for funeral arrangements. All donations are sincerely appreciated and can be made at the Airline Malton Credit Union, account #2237610.

Time to hug your kids

Guest Virtual

I posted the following a little earlier today but it may be hidden amongst the various posts. Try http://www.ll2323iamaw.org/ . I believe you

can also go to any Royal Bank and give them Transit #6352 Acc't # 5076674. Hope this

helps.

This is a worthy initiative that deserves everyone's support. What occured was an unspeakable tragedy for a member of our community. I hope everyone will think of this family in its time of need.

neo

$50 to be sent to the account on monday, my heart goes out to the family, no one should ever have to endure what this family is, I hope the person or persons who did this rot in hell!

Archived