Westjet

Guest Dash eight

Guest Dash eight

Has anyone here flown on westjet to Calgary.. How was it.. were going to take the westjet rocket to calgary this summer..

Guest PortTack

A few years ago I flew a lot as a paying passenger, everything was great and that was on the 200. I imagine the 700 is even better.

Wow flying to Calgary on a WestJet airship.. It’s a new thing called a Boeing 737. It could be a trusty T-rex model, (that is an old airship), or perhaps one they call “glass cockpit” type.( That means all the gauges and directional voodoo equipment is now on little TV screens). There are two people up in the front end, there could now be a female up there…talk about progress !!!! They drive the airship everywhere it goes…you will know who they are cause they have straight teeth and crooked smiles and exude an air of confidence.

Ijn the back are many seats…sometimes people think too many but they are seats, you don’t have to sit on benches anymore. There are “servants” in the back , they watch you, they talk to you, and give you instructions on what to do if things all start to turn to puppy poo….that seldom happens. They would prefer if you call them Flight Attendants…they used to be nurses and then Stewardesses but now guys do the job so they changed their title. Eat before you go…I hear peanuts are about $0.10 each and Cokes are about $ 0.25 a sip. (Canadian funds..)

It will be fun and all you do is get on and the airplane goes up in the sky and stays in the same spot while the Earth rotates below. The pilots wait until Calgary, in the West, comes underneath them and then they go down and put the machine on the ground…fun…fun….

Oh my, you said “.. were going to take the westjet rocket to calgary this summer..”

I guess that means you are not going on West Jet ..well enjoy your trip…you going AC/Jazz/Tango .

((PS I guess you know I'm just "funnin' you" :)

Guest b52er

Kip;

Just a small teeny weenie correction. Peanuts are free and so is the coke. You must be thinking of that other imitation....I think they label it Zip....it's .20cents a nut........and .50cents a sip....and I don't mean the nuts in the back!!

Guest Dash eight

thanks Kip always count on you for a laugh.. but added up all the BS for travel with ac etc it is better to go with Westjet.

Guest acfaywg

Hmmmm actually, there is not charge for a coke, and alchol is cheeper than on WJ as well. And there are no nuts found in the back, it 100% cashews! ;)

Guest WTFO

Wanna know why the booze is cheaper on ZIP?

The passengers have to get drunk so they don't care that they are on an all pink airplane.

WTFO !!!

Guest WTFO

Wanna know why the booze is cheaper on ZIP.

Cause the passengers need to belt a few back

so they don't care that they are on an all PINK aircraft.

WTFO.

Guest Dash eight

Thanks for the previous 8 replies that have S*** all to do with the original question. If you guys dont like low cost airlines then piss off and fly mainline..!

Archived