leftbase, for you baby [baby like the spy who

dragon

Whoaaaaa what?

"one slice of one quote"

Really? Was just offering you a little perspective, you did miss my sarcasm. It’s ok, you’ll get it next time for sure.. you bad? If you say so.. if I missed your point then no harm done right?.. right?…

On this point you thought right, it IS beneath politicos to ride a Dash . . . unless the only other thing goin is a Cessna or the Greyhound of course, then the Dash is, . . . . well, ok.... Even though I have not looked out my window at the wing and seen a fan in many many years either, [come to think of it, I can’t even see the wing from where I sit] as a passenger, dollars to donuts and staying within the AC fleet, I prefer the J seats in the 340 to a Dash 8 [any seat on the Dash 8, nothing against Dash 8s, great airplane], especially on flights over three hours, but that's just me.

'Soliloquy'?.. no, I was speaking to you actually. Had you standing to applaud? Wait till you see the new routine I’m practicing and am planning to debut at “Amateur night” at the Fox’s den on Thursday night.. Run for office? I prefer just running, less pains in the @ss when you open your eyes the next morning to greet the new day, get it?..

All in good fun right? You’re not mad are you? Do I get a second chance to behave?.,.

cheers

dragon

ps. Would love to hear back from you.

Archived