Thank You---- ACPA

So there we were, all dressed up in our best costumes and, as advertised, treated to a great evening. Last night, in Toronto, ACPA held its annual “retirement” party for all pilots that reached that magic age during the past 12 months.

It should be pointed out that all costs for this function were covered by ACPA, not one cent was taken from the Company’s coffers. A special “thank-you” to cpfa and her husband, (the MC ….he actually wore a skirt), who made us relative new comers to AC feel like a real part of the family. Imagine, actually having a “retired” F/A serve me a piece of B-day cake and groping me while leering at the camera, with Scuba 02 sitting there ….not saying a word……... It was a quiet ride back to the hotel.:$

Met some very interesting individuals at the festivities, many of whom I wished I could have had the chance to share the cockpit. On behalf of myself and Scuba 02, to all those associated with ACPA and who had a part in organizing and hosting the bash….a heartfelt “ Thank you !! “ .

Archived