AC Employee Travel

dragon

Am I correct in assuming YYZ YVR YPR YVR YYZ

Must be booked on two separate itineraries through employee travel, one for the AC segments and one for the Jazz segments? As well, do you now pay for 4 segments as opposed to a zone 2 as well as the departure fees for 4 segments?

[ YYZ YVR on day one, YVR YPR on day 2 and YPR YVR YYZ on day 3.]

First attempt since the changes..

Thanks

Guest PortTack

It should put you all the way, with 4 segments, same priority, and one itinerary.

The travel doesn't differ between AC and Jazz. Going fishing?

PT,

Ya, my brother tells me the halibut are gettin hungry.

I had another look, I can only book a round trip thru VR and another VR PR. I get two locators, first segment YZ VR YZ is $58 the VR turn about $37

??

Guest PortTack

Hmmmm...wierd. Another route I have done since the new travel is YHZ-YVR via YUL. 4 segs, 1 locator #, using Jazz from YHZ and AC the rest.

My rain gear still stinks of halibut slime from 2 years ago.

PT

Sorry bud, I was sitting there a couple minutes into the Canucks Wild game and it all fell into place. During the first intermission I came up and deleted my response to you, registered myself and somewhere in there you posted your response.

Anyway, thanks, I got it. We were out last year, my brother hooked into a 176 lb beast, towed it to the shore and subdued it there, it was the third biggest registered – that day – that dock [skidigate].

Also, says the Chinook are starting to swim bye. Catch a fish or not, the west coast, rain or shine, has to be one of the most beautiful and pristine enclaves of natural beauty left in our world.

cheers

As Father wouldd to say, The BC coast would be beautiful if only those damn mountains didn't spoil the view.

And the smell of 2 year old fish guts didnt permiate the cabin of a beaver in the fog and turbulence.

Oh boy, flash back!

Catch a fish or not, the west coast, rain or shine, has to be one of the most beautiful and pristine enclaves of natural beauty left in our world.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats our secret...we'll share

wanna know a secret?

Newfoundland is equally beautifull in its own right.

If I could convince my other half (from there) I'd love to explore much more of the rock with her uidance. She'd rather sit home wit de family bye!

Archived