AC Will Survive??

Guest TonkaJet

Guest givemeabreak

Nice work colonblow....

now we will have every union wearing their stupid full pay till the last day crap....

having overpaid ramp staff taking even more time, FA's reading more magazines, and pilots working less and less with bigger fruit baskets....

Guest b52er

This is exactly the type of response from those in the Liberal caucus that will ensure that the taxpayer will continue to be burdend with high taxes and low productivity in our society, hence, ensuring nothing more that bare subsistance financially for the majority of Canadians.All, at the expense of other successful, financially sound companies and their employees.

Guest ah crap

Full pay til the last day is a message to management. I'd give up half my pay to Jazz management if for a minute I thought it might help but there is no reason to change my opinion of the Nova management clowns. They see a bunch of money coming in you know they'll go spend it.
JR has admitted in the YYZ meeting that management will not be taking part in any cuts, it's all up to the unions. Ya that sounds fair to me. If we are going down it's because of their poor management. The least they could do is help us out but they have no plans of doing this. Our last hope is a strong message. Change and start managing this company, all our carears are at stake. If you are not going to help us, we're not letting you mess our lives you will go down with us. Right now the government is watching Mapleflot very closely and this is good news.

He hasn't stepped in. And one wwya the government might step in is by issuing an order in council abrogating the no-layoff clauses in the AC union contracts. Doesn't cost the feds anything.

Force majeure can be a wonderful thing.

Archived