Buying tickets on Emirates

jkavafian

I am planning a trip to the Maldives this August. Emirates flies there from London airports via Dubai at a price of approximately $1,500. However, I cannot find a way of buying tickets on its website from Canada. It seems their booking system only supports countries where they have flights. I can buy that flight from Canada on Travelocity, however, at double the price. Anyone knows how to buy tickets on Emirates from Canada at the price they show on their website?

Guest manwest

There is a fare available through travel agents using Air Canada to London then Emirates to Male. I don't know where you live as you did not state your departure city. I will guess YOW. Our rate which includes our mark up Is $2040.00 plus taxes roundtrip from YOW. This is for a two week stay as you did not mention your duration. This fare covers travel June 16-15 September.

Guest McChicken

jack,

good to see you're going to fly on the world's #2 airline!! ;-) yeah, we lost top spot this year, oh well.

if you send me an email, i can investigate from dubai for you and pass on any info i can muster up.

jasonmcdicken@hotmail.com

ciao!

Guest shibui

Why don't you do it on ZED fares? I'm pretty sure loads have dropped with the war and you shouldn't have to worry about getting stuck somewhere.

Archived