Religion and Authors on AEF

Must be a lot of religious posters on this forum ….or perhaps they are cult members. Seems to me that it is pretty obvious that those that have spent the last 24-36 hours on this forum deriding AC and ACPA, flooding the forum with vitriolic postings and waiting for AC to go over the edge have not turned on their computers this morning….

Are they in church ??? It has been said that it is better to vent here than at the “office” and I believe that is true, but the attitude that some have projected through this medium borders on infantile minds drowning in a sea of rancorous thoughts.

If these individuals, (insert vultures), who will now undoubtedly fade from the scene, are truly airline employees, God help any of you that have to share the same work space.

On a happier note… the sun is shining, ACPA made a deal, and the “Ducks” finally won one. :)

Guest azztech

Kip,
What is the time frame for the ACPA informing all it's members and then letting the rest of us poor slobs know how it went?

Dave

The MEC is having a meeting this morning and I believe details will be posted on the ACPA site, (members only). I have also been led to believe that a bulk email went out to all members, but I am not privy to that.

In any event I think it will be up to the MEC as to when they let the details out to the public so all I can say is..stand-by

In addition to those who were deriding AC and ACPA, did you (un)intentionally forget to mention those those deriding Jazz and Westjet?

Take a look at ACLPA's post above.

Guess church is out. Happy that AC made it over the first hurdle ... it should help out with "da pension".

Hope you're enjoying retirement.

In addition to those who were deriding AC and ACPA, did you (un)intentionally forget to mention those those deriding Jazz and Westjet?

Take a look at ACLPA's post above.

Guess church is out. Happy that AC made it over the first hurdle ... it should help out with "da pension".

Hope you're enjoying retirement.

Archived