3 strikes you're out !

I'm not sure about all the rules this game commands but, lets say ACPA does accept the proposition; what's next if the members reject the contract ? Are we still in a democratic environment ? I doubt it. If the juge stipulates the liquidation of mainline; JAZZ and ZIP are in a separate filling, right ? So, it's not the whole thing sinking at this moment, if this is the case... Any part of Air Canada Inc could take command. I still think that the majority of the membership ( everyone in the family) think that Supercoolanet will come to save them from the bad Miltonman ? Hey !!! Wake up guys; it's not a game and we don't have 3 lifes to win it ... I'm one of those who think JAZZ should never had been a separate entity from mainline, and now, everybody is paying the price of this aberration... I'm not pointing a finger at someone but, i feel JAZZ is just catching back what it should have had a while ago. But, it's never too late to mitigate the losses and open doors (in good faith) with ALPA to negotiate something that will benefit both sides: One pilot list with no hassle or restriction: period. DOH for AC originals + ex-CP + JAZZ and lay off the most juniors while trying to deal with the ones close to retirement, and leave earlier. I'm fully against any layoffs and i'm sure if ALPA and ACPA speak honestly to each other, there will be about no layoffs at the end of the road. It's my opinion and i respect it...

MHC

Guest CarryOn

Click onto Monitors report and then sixth report.
If anyone needed a reality check, this is it.

Guest dashedexpectations

Great dig CarryOn. ACPA's position is certainly providing great drama. The report helps to illustrate that the show may go on with or without them.

Archived