for ACempl

dragon

ACempl,

You said,

Dragon,

I do not know why you insist on being so arrogant! Where in my original post did I indicate that the bonus was part of the merger? Be educated by You? I think not!

In my post I simply responded to Rollingrock's question, wherin I stated that some union groups have received their bonus/loyalty money whereas the former Air Canada flight attendants have not. That is it. As I am a flight attendant at Air Canada who has not (as of yet) received any bonus I know this to be the truth, so, with all due respect, piss off."

Insist on being so arrogant? Read my last 50 posts and pick out a few examples for me would you please, Sounds like it would be easy pickings listening to you tell the story.

I was responding to rollingrock and not you so I don’t quite understand your point?..

Ok superstar:

You tell me the origin of the “Bonus”, Also, since you are an AC FA, you’ll have no trouble to educate ME on the history, how, why and when, the “Bonus” was born, how and why the ACP, CAW, the IAM, CALDA received a bonus and the delay at AC CUPE.

I am very anxious to read the chronology and you may bet that I will respond to you personally.

Have a nice day.

dragon

Archived