for ACemol

dragon

ACempl,

You said,

Dragon,

I do not know why you insist on being so arrogant! Where in my original post did I indicate that the bonus was part of the merger? Be educated by You? I think not!

In my post I simply responded to Rollingrock's question, wherin I stated that some union groups have received their bonus/loyalty money whereas the former Air Canada flight attendants have not. That is it. As I am a flight attendant at Air Canada who has not (as of yet) received any bonus I know this to be the truth, so, with all due respect, piss off."

Insist on being so arrogant? Read my last 40 posts [get a real good feel] and count intelligent, respectful posts versus arrogant posts and see what you come up with. BTW, I was responding to rollingrock and not you so I don’t quite understand your point?.. He/she seems ok with it.

Anyway:

How about you tell me the origin of the “Bonus”. Also, since you are an AC FA, you’ll have no trouble to educate ME on the history, how, why and when, the “Bonus” was born, how and why ACPA, the CAW, the IAM and CALDA, received a bonus and the reason for the delay at AC CUPE.

I am very anxious to read the chronology and you may bet that I will respond to you personally.

Have a swell day.

dragon

Guest ACempl

Dear Mr. Dragon,

First of all, I sincerely apologize for responding out of turn. I (wrongly, as it turned out) assumed that you were responding to me as it was immediately after my original posting. In retrospect, I should have known you were not referring to me, as I did not indeed make any comparison to the merger with respect to the bonus/loyalty payments.

Secondly, I was also somewhat rough with my reference to ‘arrogant.’ For this I also apologize. I do, however, feel that you are somewhat of an antagonist. As you suggested, I did read many of your posts and found the underlying tone to be very harsh. That is just my opinion. Perhaps I am the so-called stereotypical sensitive female.

Lastly, I DO NOT wish to educate you, or anyone for that matter, on the merge; the loyalty/bonus payments; who have or have not received theirs, and so on. I was only trying to respond to Rollingrock’s post, as he asked for clarification.

I can tell you that, after more than 25 years of service to Air Canada, that this is the worst state of affairs that I have seen the airline in. I will also reiterate that I HAVE NOT received any monies in the form of bonus/loyalty/heritage/career (whatever you want to call it) as we, the former Air Canada component, were supposed to. At least, not as of yet. As I suggested, it would probably make sense to give this up in an effort to help the company. The reference to former Air Canada component is NOT a slant against the former Canadian component flight attendant. To the contrary: I am finding it thoroughly enjoyable to work with the ex-Canadian crews.

Thank you for your response,
ACempl

Guest ACempl

Dear Mr. Dragon,

First of all, I sincerely apologize for responding out of turn. I (wrongly, as it turned out) assumed that you were 'talking' to me as your post was immediately after my original posting.

Secondly, I was also somewhat rough with my reference to ‘arrogant.’ For this I also apologize. I do, however, feel that you are somewhat of an antagonist and a touch hierarchal. As you suggested, I did read many of your posts and found the underlying tone to be very harsh. That is just my opinion. Perhaps I am the so-called stereotypical sensitive female.

Lastly, I DO NOT wish to educate you, or anyone for that matter, on the merge; the loyalty/bonus payments; who have or have not received theirs, and so on. I was only trying to respond to Rollingrock’s post, as he asked for clarification.

I can tell you that, after more than 25 years of service to Air Canada, that this is the worst state of affairs that I have seen the airline in. I will also reiterate that I HAVE NOT received any monies in the form of bonus/loyalty/heritage/career (whatever you want to call it) as we, the former Air Canada component, were supposed to. At least, not as of yet. As I suggested, it would probably make sense to give this up in an effort to help the company. Before I am further accused of anything, the reference to former Air Canada component is NOT a slant against the former Canadian component flight attendant. To the contrary: I am finding it thoroughly enjoyable to work with the ex-Canadian crews.

Thank you for 'listening,',
ACempl

Dear Mrs/Ms/Miss Acempl

How’d you know I was a Mr?… Ok, first off, let me thank you for your response, I appreciate that and I will try and offer you a similar classy retort. Here it goes.

In all honesty, I am a little surprised to read your comments WRT my attitude being “antagonist and a touch hierarchal”. I always try and post here following two personal guidelines; the first is that I would not say anything here that I would not say to the person’s face. Second, that there are many people here, many much smarter than I. I am a huge supporter of OUR airline, [original AC and like you BTW, have nothing but wonderful things to say about our new colleagues].

I am of staunch belief that our well-being is dependant on trust, cooperation and respect of each other’s skills and contributions. I know that I have made that clear here during my history on the AEF. Having said that, I sense that you are sensing some genuine frustration, post Q4, on my part. I will accept your comments and endeavour to remind myself of that for the next while.

I think that is the point you were trying to make and so how about we call a truce and move on better for it?

Thanks again for your note.

Kind regards,
dragon

Archived