Canucks SUCK!!!!!

Kevin J

Guest Charterdude

I am right behind you...now I see why it's so easy to jump on and off the bandwagon with this team. Winning all year long until you need them to win!

charterdude

Guest LOCBCVORDME1rwy33

Luckilly the leafs suck all year round so the fans are able to take defeat rather well...
Hell even if the leafs do win the round DONALD BRASHIRE scored on them LOL thats is bad enough!!!

Guest leftbase

That's the spirit!

Bumper Sticker: "My favourite team is the Canucks and whoever's playing Toronto"

CFOX DJ quote, in reference to the infamous Leaf whining: "What rhymes with Tucker?!"

Hey, how about Detroit? First team in 52 years to win a Stanley and get swept in the first round the following year. Sweet revenge for the first round last year!

Guest stick man

You know what's even funnier then Brashire scoring on the Leafs? The fact that he has as many goals in the playoffs as Naslund, Bertuzzi and Morrison COMBINED. I'm so sick of you west coast fans, you only show up when you think you have a decent team. The true character of a team shines through in the playoffs and the canucks are as gutless as their fans. At least leaf fans bleed blue and white no matter what the fortunes of our team. Two truisms: people that live in a place where the water doesn't freeze in the winter don't know the first thing about hockey and the canucks will be out of the playoffs by the time I'm checking into the hotel tonight. GO LEAFS!

Guest leftbase

Y'know, I've met a few decent Leaf fans over the years. But you, sir, are the stereotype, the caricature than most people mentally associate with when they think Toronto fan: patronizing, arrogant, opinionated, and laughably uninformed about hockey.

For the record. Canucks 5. Blues 3. Incidentally, the three you mentioned: Naslund, Bertuzzi, and Morrison, all scored (among others). You mentioned (I believe) true character? How about being down 3 games to 1. And not giving up. Letting a bad goal on Cloutier's mistake. And scoring three times in reply. Letting the Blues get within one. And scoring seven seconds later. There's your true character.

The Leafs? The only reason they're hanging around their series is due to Belfour, and you're kidding yourself if you think he can carry them forever on his aging shoulders. He's been great, but he sure looked baddddd on that game-loser last night.

It's Brashear, not Brashire. My name is leftbase and I. AM. (WESTERN) CANADIAN.

(And fuzzy + other bandwagoners...shame on you for not keeping the faith...)

Guest stick man

OK, you're a good canucks fan, I can admire that but I have to set you straight on a few points.
First, everything I said about the canucks was true up until last night and I (grudgingly, yes) gave them kudos for an outstanding effort.
Second, patronizing, arrogant and opinionated?
I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK! but uninformed, no, just ask my girlfriend, I read Hockey news and goalies world cover to cover and I misspelled Brashear because LOCBVORDME did so in his antagonizing post.
Last, I, TOO, AM A WESTERN CANADIAN!
We're everywhere, man, don't you know?

Guest leftbase

Sorry bro, livin' in Western Canada doesn't make you a Western Canadian, any more than wearing button-down shirts and Dockers makes one a Torontonian...

shame about that game tonight...;)

Guest leftbase

"First, everything I said about the canucks was true up until last night"

Sorta my point, shooting the mouth before the weight-challenged lady even uttered a note.

And I did ask your girlfriend if you read Hockey News, last night when I was out with her. She said mostly you stared at pictures of Mats Sundin with this faraway look on your face. I swear.

"Western Canadian". I dunna think so. West of Halifax maybe! Living in Western Canada doesn't make one a Western Canadian any more than thinking the world revolves around oneself makes one a Torontonian!

As you say, Leafs fans bleed blue and white - after today's game, fill yer boots! (Hey, gotta get my licks now - might be a different tune after tomorrow night...)

:)

Guest stick man

Actually, left, I spend every day roller blading along English Bay, with a ten gallon cowboy hat on, a non-fat Latte in one hand, a gun in the other, hitting as many gophers as I can, complaining about bridge construction, the federal government, leaky condos, fast cat ferries and too much/ not enough snow/rain for the crops.

As for the Hockey news, Mats, my girlfriend
......touche'.

Guest leftbase

lol

Ya got me. Disarmed by the classy reply.

Looks like there will be a game seven in Vancouver, in spite of the best efforts of Don "Sixth Blue" McCreary in the third...kudos to NNIC for discussing that postgame.

But...will there be a game seven for TO? Stay tuned...and *sigh* good luck....

Guest leftbase

lol

Looks like there will be a game seven in Vancouver, in spite of the best efforts of Don "Sixth Blue" McCreary in the third...kudos to NNIC for discussing that postgame.

Guest leftbase

lol

Looks like there will be a game seven in Vancouver, in spite of the best efforts of Don "Sixth Blue" McCreary in the third...kudos to HNIC for discussing that postgame.

Archived