Skyxpress Airlines

Guest Banana Wind

Guest Banana Wind

Could anyone provide information on Skyxpress Airlines out of Calgary in regards to safety record, reliability or other general info?

Thanks in advance

BW

Guest rollingrock

Rather than post memos on how to answer the phone in a crew room, maybe jazz management could put there managerial skills to better use.

Guest floatrr

C'mon, you have to justify your job somehow! Create a memo every now and then so it looks like you actually do something and your superiors see it. Phone answering skills can be a very important subject , worth time and consideration. Maybe they could implement it into the next CRM and make the course an extra day to facilitate the new phone techniques. JEEEEZ!

Hey Guys,
I'm not much more of a fan of management right now than you are but really.... The memo must have taken 20 seconds to write and he is only doing his job. Why don't we band together in these tough times and write more constructive posts. Lets show them the professionalism we are all capable of.

Guest CONTRAIL

I honest to god can't beleive that Grant issued that memo. Let me get this straight. We have 141 layoffs on the way, we are giving all of our flying to T3 (which is in direct violation of our contract) moral is in the shipper, no one even wants to work for this crap hole anymore and he issue a bloody memo about how to answer the feeeeeking phone in the crew room. I'll tell you if I answer it now it's going to be "Hello Bacco Pizza"

Please. This is just another example of incompetance at it's best. That's like complaining about the sound of the emergency horn on the titanic.

I think that this is the least of our worries and if anything they should encourage it to help bring a few smiles to some faces around here.

What a dump hole!!!!

Guest fasteddy

Something must have happened at one of the crewrooms to have caused this to be written.I'm sure GW was called by some deptment to voice a valid concern,and thus the memo..IMHO Cheers Ed

Thinking about my Hungarian buddy in YVR I answered the phone "Powder Room" ooooopppssssssssss!!!! Sorry guys,it won't happen again.
Q

Archived