for LTV and Wedge

dragon

LTV

Down the page, Wedge asked you;

”How many times have you fired up the Herman Nelson in -40 C? How much did you spend on your training? How long did it take you to train?”

You answered ”Spoken like a true Jazz type. I bet you have all the answers to.”

I responded, ”Heh LTV

Why not try something different for a change other than your usual mix of condescension, misinformation, sarcasm and misinformation. [i doubled up on the misinformation]

Jazz pilot, AC mainline pilot, Transat pilot, Westjet pilot, Canjet pilot... Herman nelsons are just one of the many things that the vast vast majority of Canadian pilots here in Canada and the world over, have in common.

You may add AMEs to thatmix as well. For every pilot or three flying around, we had dedicated and talented engineers there with us, same school, same sandbox, same responsibility.

Sales, Ramp, Management, IFS, neither of these groups engaged in the points made above. This is not a derogatory statement, just a few simple facts.

Go ahead and take a genuine stab at the rest of Wedge's post.

dragon

This was your response, ” It always amazes me how you people up at the pointy end of an airplane seem to think they have all the answers just because they have some diploma hanging on their wall. The best education is the type you learn out in the real world not in some class room.”

You see what I mean now? You ever hear that saying, “Talk a lot, say nothing”? That is you. Why not try something different for a change other than your usual mix of condescension, misinformation, sarcasm and misinformation?

You went on to talk about degrees and other education. Even the most intelligent, studious pilot comes out of class with nothing more than a licence to LEARN, a mere liability to an employer and ANY pilot alive with more than a few hundred hours will agree with that.

As well, any pilot with 10 hours will tell you that the REAL education only begins once you strap you’re a*s into an airplane. Many friends just did not learn quick enough, they’re dead and I think that is the point Wedge was trying to make.

Quit being such an **bleep**,… **bleep**!

Dragon,
I am starting to like you more each day, it is great to see other groups with vast responsibilities recognise their co workers with the same sort of responsibilities, THANK YOU SIR!

Archived