Friday's Funny

Kip Powick

Guest ACempl

Thanks Kip,

It is important to keep our sense of humor these days! In light of the union battles ahead, I present this old joke:

A dedicated shop steward was at a convention in Las Vegas and decided to check out the local brothels. When he got to the first one, he asked the Madame, “Is this a unionized house?” “No, I am sorry, it isn’t,” said the Madame. “Well, if I pay you $100.00 what cut do the girls get?” he asked. “The house gets $80.00 and the girl gets $20.00.” Mightily offended at such unfair dealings, the man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable shop. At the second one he asked the Madame, “Is this a unionized house?” “No it is not,” replied the Madame. “If I pay you $100.00 what cut does the girl get?” he asked again. “The house gets $80.00 and the girl gets $20.00.” Again offended, the man stomped off down the street still in the search for a more equitable shop. His search continued until he finally reached a brothel where the Madame said, “Why yes, this is a unionized house,” when queried. Excited, the man asked, “And if I pay you $100.00, what cut does the girl get?” “The girl gets $80.00 and the house gets $20.00.” “That’s more like it!” the man said. He looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive redhead: “I’d like her for the night.” “I’m sure you would, sir,” said the Madame, “ while gesturing to a grotesque woman in her seventies sitting in the corner, “but Ethel here has seniority.”

Groan…
ACempl

Archived