No layoff clause's are a joke

Guest rollingrock

Hi Frosty

I suppose we are going to have to agree to disagree. Besides that who cares. We may have started out with different airlines, but we are all in the same one now.

Let's look ahead and not back. The past ain't goin' change but we can do something about the future.

Have a good one

Greg

LOL, Greg! I doubt we will ver know the true reason, I am not doubting you, but the information I relayed to you is what was handed down to us, doesn't matter anyways, my better half has long since used it.

Greg:

Not that it matters , but I always got the idea that you were AC, I am .

As I said call it what you may , I know for a fact that we in the I.A.M got a loyalty bonus. Don't believe me? Well revenue Canada did!

Cheers

Frosty

Hi Frosty

Ya, I'm original Air Canada. (ACPA) Assumed you came fron the blue side. Sorry. I don't believe that there ever would have been any bonuses if Bruce Outhouse hadn't changed the company's idea of giving us SAUs into giving us cash.

Have a good one

Greg

Guest ACempl

Dragon,

I do not know why you insist on being such an arrogant &%$@!. Where in my original post did I indicate that the bonus was part of the merger? I simply responded to Rollingrock's question, wherin I stated that some union groups have received their bonus/loyalty money whereas the former Air Canada flight attendants have not. That is it. As I am a flight attendant at Air Canada I know this to be the truth, so piss off.

Guest ACempl

Dragon,

I do not know why you insist on being so arrogant! Where in my original post did I indicate that the bonus was part of the merger? Be educated by You? I think not!

In my post I simply responded to Rollingrock's question, wherin I stated that some union groups have received their bonus/loyalty money whereas the former Air Canada flight attendants have not. That is it. As I am a flight attendant at Air Canada who has not (as of yet) received any bonus I know this to be the truth, so, with all due respect, piss off.

Guest The Gapper

Dragon
I hope for your sake that things are different at the mainline because Jazz mangement is always in "crisis management" mode. Layoffs definitely aren't the quickest way to cut costs (should have to retrain 75% of the RJ FO's)plus all of the bumping & paid moves, but they'll do it and then realize the costs and then come back to us whining about how they &%$@! away their allowance again

Greg:

No problem ......I look at the board here and I am amazed at what I see as different sides of the coin. Like Robert posted above it looks like the various work groups of AC have been told different things during different parts of the Takeover.
With that said it makes me wonder during this current round what is being said to the different groups again. Just how far will the wedge drive to have us all pointing fingers at each other?

Frosty

My point was only that AC management AGREED to the deal for some reason. I agree it is ridiculous but it is also ridiculous for management to agree to it in the first place.

Archived